Diamond Swim Academy Complaints Policy
Diamond Swim Academy views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint. Each of our customers is important to us and we believe you have the right to a swift, fair and courteous service at all times.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure that everyone at Diamond Swim Academy knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To ensure complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us improve what we do
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Diamond Swim Academy.
Where complaints come from
Complaints may come from any person or organisation that has a legitimate interest in Diamond Swim Academy. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
This policy does not cover complaints from members of staff, who should use Diamond Swim Academy’s Discipline and Grievance Procedure.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those that need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Directors of Diamond Swim Academy.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Monitoring and learning from complaints
Complaints are reviewed annually to identify any trends which may indicate the need to take further action